CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Blogworthy.....



When I first began my beloved blog I posted with regularity. I was playing catch up, there were so many pretty things to post! However after the first year and the end of my monthly Jeremy Shockey tribute I became a much more discriminating appreciator of fine things (as my business cards will tell you). As such I have had to either actively search for or be lucky enough to stumble upon a person, place or thing that I feel is blogworthy.

Yesterday I sent a text to yet another discriminating appreciator sharing my latest find. And this is what I recieved in return:

"And p.s. I am loving (pretty thing) my only question is why you were watching extreme fishing to discover him? New Hobby?"

Usually I don't just start laughing while alone in my car, but when I read that I did. I had just sent her pretty thing's name and nothing else. He did host an extreme fishing show (in 2008), but he is also an actor.

I am happy to add to my ever growing collection Renaissance Man
Robson Green...


photo by the very talented Alan Peebles




I hope you enjoy him as much as I do...and really I might enjoy extreme fishing...you never know!

Love,
J


0 comments: